Home > About Morepen > Company Social ResponsibilityEnvironment, Health and Safety Policy
We, at Morepen Laboratories Ltd. manufacturing bulk drugs & formulations are committed to provide a safe and healthy working environment and continually improve our EHS performance by preventing accidents, occupational illness and reducing occupational Health and Safety risks at work and exposure to hazardous chemicals: conserve the natural resources and prevent pollution to protect the environment.
- Compliance with all applicable Environment, health and Safety (EHS) legislations.
- Prevention of incident, injuries and pollution.
- We are committed to the reduction of generation of solid waste and ensuring its disposal in a safe and environment friendly manner.
- We are committed to continual improvement in areas of EHS.
- We shall give priority and attention to health and safety of our employees.
- Provide necessary information, awareness and training to all employees and contractors to carry out their tasks in a safe and responsive manner.
- Minimizing waste by avoiding leakage / spillage of chemicals and by promoting recovery, recycle and reuse of wastes.
- The company will ensure that adequate welfare facilities are available all the sites applicable to the level of staff on site.
- Assess and eliminate or control the EHS risk of new and existing operations, and continually assess the environmental performance of our products, seeking ways to contribute positively to their performance.
- The company believes that all the employees have individual responsibility of implementing this safety policy both on and off the job.
- The company believes not only in auditing its safety & health programme, but also assisting authorized agencies to do so in the public interest.
- Each site and department will have the policy prominently displayed so as to bring it to the attention of all employees.